Part Qualified / Qualified Accountant
We have a vacancy in our Newport office for a highly motivated and ambitious newly qualified/part qualified accountant. We are offering an attractive salary package with 30 days holiday, private medical insurance, training opportunities and excellent career progression prospects for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes:
– At least three years experience of working in practice, undertaking statutory and management accounts preparation, VAT returns, CIS returns and self assessments
– AAT, CIMA, ACCA or ICAEW qualifications desirable
– Conversant with commercial accounting packages such as QuickBooks, Sage, Xero & TaxFiler
– Strong Microsoft Office skills with a deep practical knowledge of Excel
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Confidence in dealing with clients of all sizes and across all sectors, as well as with regulatory bodies such as Companies House & HMRC
– Sound problem-solving and analytical thinking skills, with an eye for detail
– Flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt & effectively manage their own workload
– An accountancy/finance degree is desirable but not essential.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org