Cash flow is the life-blood of all business and is particularly difficult for start-ups and small enterprises. Even the most profitable of organisations cannot be sustained without cash to fund operations. If you are experiencing cash flow difficulties, we can help you to get your business back on track in a number of ways:
- Sound management information is vital to managing cash effectively and helping you to understand the peaks and troughs of your cashflow. An accurate cash flow projection can alert you to trouble well before it strikes.We can provide you with cash flow statements that are easy for you – and your bank – to understand, helping you plan your cash position on a day to day basis and mitigate any future issues.
- Customer analysis is a useful tool in understanding which of your customers are a drain on your cashflow. No matter how much business they provide – if they overlook the agreed payment terms – then they are not necessarily a good customer. We can assist with detailed client base analysis to help you make informed decisions on an individual customer basis, including options such as advance payment, shortened terms, phased payment plans or discounts for early settlement.
- When you engage a new customer, we can assist you to make informed choices about payment terms offered by undertaking a credit search on your potential client. This ensures that you are fully aware of their financial situation, thereby protecting you before offering them favourable terms.
- Implementing a formal credit control policy and supporting documentation such as chasing letters can help you to feel more in control of your cashflow. We can assist with the development of such policies and communications, ensuring that your position is clear to your clients regarding outstanding debts.
- If you have cashflow issues due to client default, then we can advise you on possible routes to resolution, including engagement of a debt collection agency or pursuing the debt through the small claims court.
- Cardiff: Villa House, 7 Herbert Terrace, Penarth, CF64 2AH
- Bristol: 432 Gloucester Road, Bristol, BS7 8TX
- Newport: Venta House, 9A Port Road, Newport, NP20 2NS
Cardiff: 02920 713 800
Bristol: 0117 924 7767 Newport: 01633 250530
Download our brochure or read below our 10 good reasons to move your business to Evans Entwistle