We’re recruiting for a new team member at Evans Entwistle!
Bright accounting associate required for growing Penarth practice
Evans Entwistle is a well established Penarth based Chartered Management Accounting & Business Advisory Practice with personal and corporate clients across the UK. We are looking for a bright enthusiastic accountancy associate to join our team on a part time basis (initially 20 hours, with a possibility of full time hours from 1st January 2014) Articulate and self motivated with excellent communication skills, you will ideally be AAT qualified or working towards accounting qualifications. Duties will include:
- General client and internal bookkeeping
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance
- Filing of VAT and corporation tax returns and Limited Company annual returns
- Management of client files
- Assistance with business development activities such as contribution towards practice magazine, updating website, responsibility for social media, etc
- General administration tasks
Please reply via email to email@example.com including a full CV by Friday 13th September 2013.